- Based in the heart of Maungawhau
- Make a positive difference to people’s lives
- Support our Management Team
We’re looking for a Team Administrator superstar to support our management team.
This position plays a critical role in the day to day running of a busy and successful team – you’ll be responsible for different aspects of administration and some reception duties.
The position suits someone who is self-motivated and agile, can work autonomously, and uses their initiative to get things done.
If you have 4+ years experience in providing high level administration, have excellent organisation skills, have experience working to a high degree of confidentiality and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives, we want to hear from you!
The key responsibilities in this role include:
- Diary management
- Inbox management
- Organise, manage and book corporate travel
- Coordinating meetings, team events & catering
- Assist in creation of board packs, presentations, letters, reports, emails and other documents
- Accurately record minutes in meetings
- Create and maintain personalised systems to remind management team of important tasks / deadlines
- Understanding each management member and their team have different individual needs
- General ad-hoc administration duties
Strong interpersonal skills, proven work ethic and a passion to work for an organisation committed to making a positive difference in people’s lives will be key to your success in this role. So, if you think you have the right experience, passion and personality to match, please complete the BambooHR form and we’ll get in touch with you: https://mhfnz.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=35
The salary range for this position is $60,000 - $65,000 per annum and will be commensurate to the successful candidate's skills, experience and suitability for the role.
The Mental Health Foundation actively promotes the articles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We value the experiences of people with lived experience of mental health – tangata whai ora. Diversity in the workplace is important to us – we are an Equal Opportunity employer.
This role is located at the Mental Health Foundation office.
Applications close on Friday, 21st May at 5pm.