- Based at the heart of Maungawhau, Mt Eden
- Flexible working arrangements
- Summer hours (half day Fridays during daylight savings!)
The Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand (MHF) is looking for an Individual Giving and Relationships Team Lead to lead a team within the overall Fundraising team. If you’re a talented and experienced fundraising leader and want to be a part of taking us to the next level, this is the role for you.
The role is responsible for developing key programs such as direct mail, regular giving, digital fundraising, and middle donors. With relationships being a key focus within this role, the position will also oversee and guide the strategy, development and execution of the relationships, major donors and bequests programmes.
As a team lead you will be responsible for overseeing, supporting, and coaching the Senior Relationship Fundraising Officer to implement, evaluate and continuously improve the delivery of the above strategies and operational plans. You will ensure workload is allocated appropriately, programme KPI and targets are met, and provide advice and support where necessary.
You will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in fundraising practices
- Proven experience developing and growing Individual Giving and Relationship Fundraising programs
- Demonstrated ability to supervise, mentor and coach staff
- Demonstrated project management, experience, and skills
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in developing and delivering effective fundraising strategies
- Ability to manage the production of fundraising and/or marketing materials
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
This role sits within the Mental Health Foundation’s Fundraising team and reports to the Fundraising manager.
The salary will be commensurate to the successful candidate's skills and experience for the role.
The Mental Health Foundation actively promotes the articles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We value the expertise of people with experience of mental illness - tangata whaiora - and we are an Equal Opportunity employer.
This role is based in our Maungawhau (Mount Eden, Auckland) office although we are currently working from home.
If you would like to apply for this role, please complete this application https://mhfnz.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=58, and there you will find a copy of the job description.
Applicants for this role must have NZ Residency or a valid Work Visa.
The closing date for applications is Monday, 10 January 2022.