Projects ranged from poetry collections and art exhibitions, to music albums, plays and books.
In 2015, the creative grants were relaunched with new funding from the Health Promotion Agency and three creative artists were awarded a grant for their projects.
- 2018 Bex Lipp and Craig Phillips
- 2017 Hamish Oakley-Browne, Action Education
- 2016 REcollective Theatre Company
- 2015 Rob Mokaraka, Caren McLean, Rachel Ross
- 2010 Dylan Keys, Georgie Tutt, Helena Chan, Rob Mokaraka, Patricia Deavoll
- 2009 Michelanne Foster, Sam RB, Stephen McCurdy, Graham Bishop
- 2008 Karlo Mila, Jenn Shelton, Kristian Lomath, The Silk Tent Company
- 2007 Jessica La Bas, Jo Randerson, Debbie Hage