- Supporting CEO & management team in PA capacity
- Excellent opportunity in a diverse and busy role
- Passionate and supportive team
WANTED: A proactive and an organised Personal Assistant
If you have 4+ years’ experience providing high level administration, have excellent organisation skills, have experience working to a high degree of confidentiality and want to make a positive difference to people’s lives we want to hear from you!
Your key duties:
- Diary management
- Inbox management
- Organise, manage and book corporate travel
- Coordinating meetings, team events & catering
- Assist in creation of board packs, presentations, letters, reports, emails and other documents
- Accurately record minutes in meetings
- Create and maintain personalised systems to remind management team of important tasks / deadlines
- Understanding each management member and their team have different individual needs
- General ad hoc administration duties
Personality, proven work ethic and a passion to work for an organisation committed to making a positive difference in people’s lives will be key to your success in this role. So, if you think you have the right experience, passion and personality to match, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.
The salary range for this position is $60,000–$65,000 per annum and will be commensurate to the successful candidate's skills, experience and suitability for the role.
The Mental Health Foundation actively promotes the articles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We value the experiences of people with lived experience of mental health – tangata whai ora. Diversity in the workplace is important to us – we are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Visit our website (www.mentalhealth.org.nz) and click on the About tab to get some insight to our work and people.
If you’d like to apply for this role then follow this link to the online application form, there you can also see the position description and person specifications.
Closing date for applications is: Friday, 20th March 2020