We’re looking for a digital marketing specialist to join our freshly created digital team and help our work reach our audiences and change their lives for the better. If you have strong general digital marketing skills, including experience developing and executing strategies for web and social, delivering evaluations, reporting and analysis, this is the role for you!
We’re a national charity with a big mission – we want everyone in Aotearoa to enjoy good mental health and wellbeing, regardless of whether or not they experience mental distress. Our small but mighty team works hard at this every day, but we can’t be everywhere at once, and our digital work helps us reach people and engage with them and new and exciting ways.
Bring your digital wizardry, ingenuity and ideas to our mahi and help us make a difference every day.
You’ll be supporting our suicide prevention work, our campaigns like Pink Shirt Day, helping us to build new websites and improve our existing ones, growing our social strategy, supporting the growth of our team members and executing, optimising and evaluating our digital strategy from end-to-end.
If you have:
- At least three years of digital marketing specialist experience (agency or client side)
- Strong, general digital marketing skills, including experience developing and executing strategies for web and social, delivering evaluations, reporting and analysis
- Basic understanding of HTML coding
- An understanding of self-service advertising management
- Familiarity with a range of CMS and eDM delivery systems
- Experience with digital campaign management
- Experience with project management
- Understanding of the Te Tiriti O Waitangi and practical application and/or a willingness to grow and expand this knowledge
- Existing knowledge of and/or willingness to grow and extend knowledge of te ao Māori and te reo Māori.
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer
- A vibrant, open-plan office based in the heart of Mt Eden
- A positive, supportive, friendly and collaborative team culture
- Flexible working arrangements, including summer hours (half-day Fridays during daylight savings)!
- Professional and personal development opportunities.
The MHF works within its organisational values of:
- Ōritetanga – fairness and equity
- Tika, Pono, Aroha – respect, truthfulness, compassion
- Whānaungatanga – trusted relationships, whānau-centred
- Te Pae Tawhiti – innovation
- Toitū – sustainability.
This role sits within the Mental Health Foundation’s Digital team and reports to the Communications and Marketing Team Lead – Digital
The salary range for this role is $70,000 - $80,000 and will commensurate the successful candidate's skills and experience for the role.
We value the expertise of people with experience of mental distress or illness - or tāngata mātau-ā-wheako - and are an EEO employer.
The Mental Health Foundation actively promotes the articles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
This role is based in Auckland.
If you would like to apply for this role, please complete the application at this link: https://mhfnz.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=71&source=aWQ9MTk%3D and there you will find a copy of the job description
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
The closing date for applications is 26 August 2022 at 5pm.