Are you a magnificent communications and marketing project lead ready for an exciting challenge? We have one for you!
The Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand is a charity that works towards creating a society free from discrimination, where all people enjoy positive mental health & wellbeing.
The Mental Health Foundation has been working to support New Zealanders who live with mental distress or illness by reducing the prejudice and discrimination they face in their daily lives, and we need a communications and marketing project lead to join us and help bring it to the next level.
This role is for someone who’s ready to get stuck in – a collaborative worker, an innovative thinker, someone who excels in fast-paced, ever-changing environments. We need someone who is ready to listen to our community and what they need, and turn insights into work that is responsive, supportive and effective.
If you’re a great listener, with phenomenal project management skills, excel at juggling multiple relationships and have strong communications and marketing skills, we’d love to hear from you.
The Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand is New Zealand’s only national mental health charity. We work to improve the mental health and wellbeing of all New Zealanders.
- Have at least five years’ experience in a communications or marketing role
- Be an experienced project manager, with a proven track record of strong results, high audience engagement and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Be a phenomenal writer, editor, interviewer and proof-reader
- Have knowledge of Te Ao Māori and Te Reo Māori (or a desire to grow and extend your existing knowledge)
- Be experienced in using social media to motivate and inspire
- Have strong relationship management skills
If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer:
Our vibrant, open plan office is based in the heart of Mt Eden. We offer a positive, supportive, friendly and collaborative team culture. Flexible working arrangements, including summer hours (half day Fridays during daylight savings!). Professional and personal development opportunities are encouraged and supported.
The MHF works within its organisational values of:
- Ōritetanga – fairness and equity
- Tika, Pono, Aroha – respect, truthfulness, compassion
- Whanaungatanga – trusted relationships, whānau centred
- Te Pae Tawhiti – innovation
- Toitū – sustainability
This role sits within the Mental Health Foundation’s communications and marketing team and reports to the communications and marketing manager.
The salary range for this position is $80,000 to $90,000 and will be commensurate to the successful candidate's skills and experience for the role.
The Mental Health Foundation actively promotes the articles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi. We value the expertise of people with experience of mental illness - tangata whaiora - and we are an Equal Opportunity employer.
This role is based in our Maungawhau (Mount Eden, Auckland) office.
If you would like to apply for this role, please go to this link: https://mhfnz.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=75. You can also find a copy of the job description here.
Applicants for this role must have NZ Residency or a valid Work Visa.
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st July, 2022 at 5pm